Best Black Friday Deals 2022
Black Friday Hosting Deals 2022
Black Friday VPN Deals 2022
Cloud Storage Deals
Black Friday Cloud Storage Deals 2022
Best LifeTime Deals
23 Best LifeTime Deals to Grab
Want to enjoy unbelievable discounts and exciting deals like never before? Want to get the most value for your money? Then fasten your seat belts and get ready for a ride!
The biggest online sale of the year – the Black Friday Sale is arriving soon! In this article, I’m going to tell you what it’s all about. So, let’s get started!
- Best Black Friday Deals 2022
- What is Black Friday?
- What are Black Friday Sales Dates?
- For How Many Days Will We Have Black Friday Deals?
- What is the Reason For Black Friday?
- What Does Black Friday Mean for Indians?
- How to get Black Friday Deals in India?
- What is Cyber Monday?
- How Much Percentage Off Can Be Expected in Black Friday Deals?
- Are Black Friday deals real?
- How to Find The Best Black Friday Deals in India?
- Will Black Friday 2022 be any different?
- When will Black Friday Deals Arrive?
- Black Friday Deals Prediction
- Black Friday Shopping Safety Tips
- Black Friday Tips
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday refers to the day following the Thanksgiving day. It is celebrated on the fourth Friday of November every year in the United States.
People observe Black Friday as the beginning of the holiday shopping season. With impressive deals and exceptional discounts, it’s probably the busiest and the most profitable shopping day in the entire year!
What are Black Friday Sales Dates?
In the USA, Black Friday Sales will begin from 12:00 A.M. on 26th November.
For the Indian customers, Black Friday Sales will start from 10:30 A.M. on 26th November.
For How Many Days Will We Have Black Friday Deals?
Usually, you’ll start getting some great deals from 15th November, but some of them might be limited to a couple of days only.
So, if you wish to receive all the amazing offers as soon as they release, consider subscribing to this Newsletter. I’ll be updating the latest offers regularly through email and on this page, so you don’t miss any steal deals at all!
What is the Reason For Black Friday?
There’s an interesting story behind it. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. It is the last major holiday before Christmas.
So, every year employees would pretend to fall sick the day after Thanksgiving to enjoy the four-day weekend doing shopping and spending time with family and friends!
In no time, this became such a widely spread ritual that they had to officially declare Friday as a holiday and thus Black Friday came into existence!
What Does Black Friday Mean for Indians?
Black Friday Sale for the Indian customers would be all about softwares and online tools deals.
We won’t have deals on Amazon or Flipkart. We already had out Diwali sale and Big Billion Day from Flipkart.
But you can certainly expect extraordinary discounts and offers on digital tools like Hosting, VPN, Cloud Storage, Website Builders, and a lot more in the Black Friday Sale!
How to get Black Friday Deals in India?
Sadly, the Indian buyers won’t be receiving any deals on Hardware products. Black Friday in India will be completely focussed on Software deals.
I’ll be providing the details of all the arriving deals on this page. But for more updates, you can follow my YouTube Channel.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday, falling on the Monday after Thanksgiving, is the second biggest shopping day in the US. It is a 24 hours online shopping event where you can find some truly exceptional discount offers and deals.
Originally, Cyber Monday was started in order to promote online shopping among the users. It worked so well that last year, Cyber Monday sales broke all records and even surpassed the Black Friday Sale by a whopping $2 Billion!
This year, Cyber Monday will be seen on 30th November.
How Much Percentage Off Can Be Expected in Black Friday Deals?
Well, all I can say is that these will be the best deals of the year and you won’t be getting any better discounts throughout the year in any other online sales.
This is generally the best discounts that you’ll ever get in a year. Some will offer lifetime offers while some may stick with 50-80% discount.
Everyone tries to grab the maximum audience by throwing some biggest deals.
Are Black Friday deals real?
Yes, they are 100% real. I buy a lot during these times.
How to Find The Best Black Friday Deals in India?
To receive the best and the most profitable software deals and offers in the Black Friday Sale in India, you can Bookmark this Page and also Subscribe to the Newsletter.
I’ll make sure you get the Best Black Friday Offers as soon as possible. I’ll cover the Best Black Friday Software Deals.
Will Black Friday 2022 be any different?
As Black Friday Sale is all about heavy discounts and offers, you can expect some irresistible deals as usual.
But what’s different about 2021 is that you will also find a lot of newcomers joining the sale. So, get ready to enjoy a wide range of alternatives on all online tools and softwares!
When will Black Friday Deals Arrive?
Black Friday Deals will start to appear from 15th November 2021.
Black Friday Deals Prediction
In this Black Friday Sale season, I’m expecting some great discounts on Hosting, VPN, Cloud Storage, Password Manager & App Sumo Deals.
Black Friday Shopping Safety Tips
As Black Friday Sale is the biggest shopping event of the year, we will see hoards of traffic on all shopping websites on that day. Clearly, there might be lots of scammers too. So, ensuring your online safety is a must during this time.
Make sure you keep the following things in mind while shopping online during Black Friday Sale:
- Always check if the website is secure before proceeding to the payment. If the website has a valid SSL certificate and uses the HTTPS Encryption Protocol, only then move to the payment page.
- Always shop with the more familiar and trustworthy brands first. As we know that there might be a lot of spammers trying to hack our information, we should double-check before shopping from new brands.
- Beware of Phishing Emails trying to attract your attention with last-minute offers or extra attractive deals. Never fall for them as they are almost always a scam!
- Do not click on any deals email if you don’t know the sender. (My emails will come from email@example.com)
Black Friday Tips
- Make sure your card does have international transactions enabled.
- Most digital tools and software comes with a return policy. So buy them and test them as soon as possible. If you don’t like it then claim your refund.
- Have a list on what type of tools or things you need
- Once you have the list try to grab the deals quickly as usually, they are for limited time only.
So, my suggestion to you all is to just get the most out of this awesome online sales event. Hope you have subscribed to the Newsletter by now!
As Black Friday Sale arrives only once a year, it’s one of the most awaited events for online shoppers! I bet you won’t find such attractive offers in any other sale.
Anyways, I hope you found this article helpful and informative. This is Kripesh signing off! Take care, guys, and I’ll see you in the next one!